Synonyms of tucker
- 1. Tucker, Benjamin Ricketson Tucker
- usage: United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- 2. Tucker, Sophie Tucker
- usage: United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- 3. tucker, sewer
- usage: a sewer who tucks
- 4. tucker, yoke
- usage: a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
- 1. exhaust, wash up, beat, tucker, tucker out, tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue
- usage: wear out completely; "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tucker (Dictionary)