- 1. Tudor, House of Tudor, dynasty
- usage: an English dynasty descended from Henry Tudor; Tudor monarchs ruled from Henry VII to Elizabeth I (from 1485 to 1603)
- 2. Tudor, Antony Tudor
- usage: United States dancer and choreographer (born in England) (1909-1987)
- 3. Tudor, ruler, swayer
- usage: a member of the dynasty that ruled England
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Tudor
- usage: of or relating to a style of architecture in England in the 15th century; "half-timbered Tudor houses"; "Tudor furniture"
All rights reserved.
See also: tudor (Dictionary)