WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caespitose, cespitose, tufted, ungregarious (vs. gregarious)
- usage: (of plants) growing in small dense clumps or tufts
- 2. tufted, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated
- usage: having or adorned with tufts; "a tufted bedspread"
- 3. crested, topknotted, tufted, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated
- usage: (of a bird or animal) having a usually ornamental tuft or process on the head; often used in combination; "golden crested"; "crested iris"; "crested oriole"; "tufted duck"; "tufted loosestrife"
All rights reserved.
See also: tufted (Dictionary)