- 1. tunnel, passageway
- usage: a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars); "the tunnel reduced congestion at that intersection"
- 2. burrow, tunnel, hole, hollow
- usage: a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. burrow, tunnel, dig, delve, cut into, turn over
- usage: move through by or as by digging; "burrow through the forest"
- 2. tunnel, penetrate, perforate
- usage: force a way through
All rights reserved.
See also: tunnel (Dictionary)