Synonyms of turn off
- 1. turnoff, negative stimulation, stimulation, stimulus, stimulant, input
- usage: something causing antagonism or loss of interest
- 2. turnoff, road, route
- usage: a side road where you can turn off; "I missed the turnoff and went 15 miles out of my way"
- 1. switch off, cut, turn off, turn out, throw, flip, switch
- usage: cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch; "Turn off the stereo, please"; "cut the engine"; "turn out the lights"
- 2. turn off, turn
- usage: make a turn; "turn off at the parking area"
- 3. turn off, put off, repel, repulse
- usage: cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
All rights reserved.