Synonyms of turned on
- 1. switch on, turn on, throw, flip, switch
- usage: cause to operate by flipping a switch; "switch on the light"; "turn on the stereo"
- 2. depend on, devolve on, depend upon, ride, turn on, hinge on, hinge upon
- usage: be contingent on; "The outcomes rides on the results of the election"; "Your grade will depends on your homework"
- 3. turn on, produce, bring forth
- usage: produce suddenly or automatically; "Turn on the charm"; "turn on the waterworks"
- 4. turn on, change
- usage: become hostile towards; "The dog suddenly turned on the mailman"
- 5. agitate, rouse, turn on, charge, commove, excite, charge up, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
- 6. arouse, sex, excite, turn on, wind up, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
- 7. trip, trip out, turn on, get off
- usage: get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
- 1. aroused, horny, randy, ruttish, steamy, turned on(predicate), sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: feeling great sexual desire; "feeling horny"
All rights reserved.