- 1. turtleneck, turtle, polo-neck, sweater, jumper, jersey, T-shirt, tee shirt
- usage: a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- 2. turtle, chelonian, chelonian reptile
- usage: any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. capsize, turtle, turn turtle, overturn, turn over, tip over, tump over
- usage: overturn accidentally; "Don't rock the boat or it will capsize!"
- 2. turtle, hunt, run, hunt down, track down
- usage: hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
All rights reserved.
See also: turtle (Dictionary)