Synonyms of twine
- 1. string, twine, cord
- usage: a lightweight cord
- 1. intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace, twist, twine, distort
- usage: spin,wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
- 2. wind, wrap, roll, twine, move, displace
- usage: arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- 3. twine, make, create
- usage: make by twisting together or intertwining; "twine a rope"
- 4. twist, twine, distort, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of twine (Dictionary)