Synonyms of twinkle
- 1. twinkle, scintillation, sparkling, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a rapid change in brightness; a brief spark or flash
- 2. sparkle, twinkle, spark, light, vitality, verve, expression, look, aspect, facial expression, face
- usage: merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance; "he had a sparkle in his eye"; "there's a perpetual twinkle in his eyes"
- 1. flash, blink, wink, twinkle, winkle, radiate
- usage: gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
- 2. twinkle, winkle, scintillate, shine, beam
- usage: emit or reflect light in a flickering manner; "Does a constellation twinkle more brightly than a single star?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of twinkle (Dictionary)