Synonyms of twirl
- 1. kink, twist, twirl, fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- usage: a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- 2. spin, twirl, twist, twisting, whirl, rotation, rotary motion
- usage: the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting"
- 1. twirl, swirl, twiddle, whirl, revolve, go around, rotate
- usage: turn in a twisting or spinning motion; "The leaves swirled in the autumn wind"
- 2. whirl, birl, spin, twirl, rotate, circumvolve
- usage: cause to spin; "spin a coin"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of twirl (Dictionary)