- 1. twitch, twitching, vellication, spasm, cramp, muscle spasm
- usage: a sudden muscle spasm; especially one caused by a nervous condition
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. twitch, jerk, move involuntarily, move reflexively
- usage: make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion; "his face is twitching"
- 2. jerk, twitch, move
- usage: move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions; "The patient's legs were jerkings"
- 3. flip, twitch, move
- usage: toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- 4. pinch, squeeze, twinge, tweet, nip, twitch, grip
- usage: squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
- 5. twitch, pull, draw, force
- usage: move or pull with a sudden motion
All rights reserved.
See also: twitch (Dictionary)