WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Tyke, English person
- usage: a native of Yorkshire
- 2. peasant, barbarian, boor, churl, Goth, tyke, tike, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- 3. child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling, juvenile, juvenile person
- usage: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
All rights reserved.
See also: tyke (Dictionary)