Synonyms of unagitated
- 1. unagitated (vs. agitated), nonturbulent, unstirred
- usage: not physically disturbed or set in motion
- 2. unagitated (vs. agitated), composed, cool, quiet, relaxed, steady, unexcited
- usage: not agitated or disturbed emotionally
- 3. calm, unagitated, serene, tranquil, composed (vs. discomposed)
- usage: not agitated; without losing self-possession; "spoke in a calm voice"; "remained calm throughout the uproar"; "he remained serene in the midst of turbulence"; "a serene expression on her face"; "she became more tranquil"; "tranquil life in the country"
All rights reserved.