Synonyms of unalterable
- 1. unalterable (vs. alterable), inalterable, incurable, final, last
- usage: not capable of being changed or altered; "unalterable resolve"; "an unalterable ground rule"
- 2. unalterable, incommutable (vs. commutable)
- usage: of a sentence; that cannot be changed; "an unalterable death sentence"
- 3. changeless, unalterable, unchangeable (vs. changeable)
- usage: remaining the same for indefinitely long times
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unalterable (Dictionary)