Synonyms of unarmed
- 1. disarm, unarm, deprive, strip, divest
- usage: take away the weapons from; render harmless
- 1. unarmed (vs. armed), barehanded, clean, defenseless, defenceless, weaponless
- usage: (used of persons or the military) not having or using arms; "went alone and unarmed"; "unarmed peasants were shot down"; "unarmed vehicles"
- 2. unarmed (vs. armed), thornless, spineless
- usage: (used of plants or animals) lacking barbs or stings or thorns
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unarmed (Dictionary)