Synonyms of unassailable
- 1. impregnable, inviolable, secure, strong, unassailable, unattackable, invulnerable (vs. vulnerable)
- usage: immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
- 2. unassailable, untouchable, inviolable (vs. violable)
- usage: impossible to assail
- 3. unassailable, unshakable, watertight, bulletproof, incontestable (vs. contestable), incontestible
- usage: without flaws or loopholes; "an ironclad contract"; "a watertight alibi"; "a bulletproof argument"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unassailable (Dictionary)