Synonyms of unattended
- 1. unattended, unsupervised (vs. supervised)
- usage: not watched; "she dashed out leaving the bar unattended"; "a fire left unattended"
- 2. unattended, unaccompanied (vs. accompanied)
- usage: lacking accompaniment or a guard or escort; "unattended women"; "problems unattended with danger"
- 3. neglected, unattended, uncared-for (vs. cared-for)
- usage: lacking a caretaker; "a neglected child"; "many casualties were lying unattended"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unattended (Dictionary)