Synonyms of unbalance
- 1. imbalance, instability, unbalance, disequilibrium
- usage: a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium; "a hormonal imbalance"
- 2. derangement, mental unsoundness, unbalance, insanity
- usage: a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
- 1. unbalance
- usage: throw out of balance or equilibrium; "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"; "The prima donna unbalances the smooth work in our department"
- 2. unbalance, derange, madden, craze
- usage: derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unbalance (Dictionary)