Synonyms of unbelieving
- 1. atheistic, atheistical, unbelieving, irreligious (vs. religious)
- usage: rejecting any belief in gods
- 2. nescient, unbelieving, agnostic (vs. gnostic), agnostical
- usage: holding that only material phenomena can be known and knowledge of spiritual matters or ultimate causes is impossible
- 3. disbelieving, skeptical, sceptical, unbelieving, incredulous (vs. credulous)
- usage: denying or questioning the tenets of especially a religion; "a skeptical approach to the nature of miracles"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unbelieving (Dictionary)