Synonyms of unclothed
- 1. unclothe, deprive, strip, divest
- usage: strip; "unclothe your heart of envy"
- 2. unclothe, uncover, expose
- usage: take the covers off; "She unclothed her innermost feelings"
- 3. undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip, strip down, disrobe, peel, take off
- usage: get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
- 1. unclothed (vs. clothed), bare, au naturel(predicate), naked, nude, bare-assed, bare-ass, in the altogether, in the buff, in the raw, raw, peeled, naked as a jaybird, stark naked, bare-breasted, braless, topless, bareheaded, bared, barelegged, bottomless, clothesless, garmentless, raimentless, en deshabille, in dishabille, exposed, uncovered, half-clothed, scantily clad, underclothed, mother-naked, naked as the day one was born, naked as the day you were born, in one's birthday suit, in your birthday suit, off-the-shoulder, seminude, starkers, stripped, unappareled, unattired, unclad, undressed, ungarbed, ungarmented, without a stitch, unadorned#1, undecorated
- usage: not wearing clothing
All rights reserved.