WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unconcerned (vs. concerned), blase, blithe, casual, insouciant, nonchalant, degage, detached, uninvolved, indifferent, careless, untroubled
- usage: lacking in interest or care or feeling; "the average American...is unconcerned that his or her plight is the result of a complex of personal and economic and governmental actions...beyond the normal citizen's comprehension and control"; "blithely unconcerned about his friend's plight"
- 2. unconcerned, untroubled (vs. troubled)
- usage: easy in mind; not worried; "the prisoner seems entirely unconcerned as to the outcome of the examination"
- 3. unconcerned, uninvolved (vs. involved)
- usage: not occupied or engaged with; "readers unconcerned with style"
All rights reserved.
See also: unconcerned (Dictionary)