Synonyms of unconventional
- 1. unconventional (vs. conventional), bohemian, go-as-you-please, irregular, maverick, unorthodox, original
- usage: not conforming to accepted rules or standards; "her unconventional dress and hair style"
- 2. unconventional (vs. conventional) (vs. conventional), alternative, bizarre, eccentric, freakish, freaky, flaky, flakey, gonzo, off-the-wall, outlandish, outre, devil-may-care, raffish, rakish, far-out, kinky, offbeat, quirky, way-out, funky, spaced-out, spacy, spacey
- usage: not conventional or conformist; "unconventional life styles"
- 3. improper, unconventional, unlawful, irregular (vs. regular)
- usage: not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention; "an unconventional marriage"; "improper banking practices"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unconventional (Dictionary)