Synonyms of uncovering
- 1. denudation, stripping, uncovering, baring, husking, removal, remotion
- usage: the removal of covering
- 2. discovery, find, uncovering, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of discovering something
- 1. uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal, show
- usage: make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
- 2. uncover, expose
- usage: remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body; "uncover your belly"; "The man exposed himself in the subway"
All rights reserved.