Synonyms of undercut
- 1. undercut, material, stuff
- usage: the material removed by a cut made underneath
- 2. tenderloin, undercut, cut, cut of meat
- usage: the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
- 3. undercut, notch, forestry
- usage: a notch cut in the trunk of tree in order to determine the direction of its fall
- 4. cut, undercut, stroke, shot
- usage: (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player"
- 5. undercut, cut, cutting
- usage: a cut made underneath to remove material
- 1. undersell, undercut, sell
- usage: sell cheaper than one's competition
- 2. undercut, cut away
- usage: cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
- 3. undercut, cut away
- usage: cut away the underpart of; "undercut a vein of ore"
- 4. undercut, hit
- usage: strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
- 5. undercut, cut
- usage: cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of undercut (Dictionary)