Synonyms of undue
- 1. undue (vs. due)
- usage: not yet payable; "an undue loan"
- 2. undue (vs. due)
- usage: not appropriate or proper (or even legal) in the circumstances; "undue influence"; "I didn't want to show undue excitement"; "accused of using undue force"
- 3. undue, unjustified, unwarranted, unreasonable (vs. reasonable)
- usage: lacking justification or authorization; "desire for undue private profit"; "unwarranted limitations of personal freedom"
- 4. excessive, inordinate, undue, unreasonable, immoderate (vs. moderate)
- usage: beyond normal limits; "excessive charges"; "a book of inordinate length"; "his dress stops just short of undue elegance"; "unreasonable demands"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of undue (Dictionary)