Synonyms of unfledged
- 1. unfledged (vs. fledged), immature, unfeathered
- usage: (of birds) not yet having developed feathers; "a small unfledged sparrow on the window sill"
- 2. unfledged, fledgeless, unvaned, unfeathered (vs. feathered), featherless
- usage: (of an arrow) not equipped with feathers; "shot an unfledged arrow"
- 3. fledgling, unfledged, callow, inexperienced (vs. experienced), inexperient
- usage: young and inexperienced; "a fledgling enterprise"; "a fledgling skier"; "an unfledged lawyer"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unfledged (Dictionary)