WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blossom, blossom out, blossom forth, unfold, develop
- usage: develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"
- 2. unfold, uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal
- usage: open to the view; "A walk through town will unfold many interesting buildings"
- 3. unfold, stretch, stretch out, extend, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
- 4. unfold, spread, spread out, open, undo
- usage: spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
All rights reserved.
See also: unfold (Dictionary)