Synonyms of unfriendly
- 1. unfriendly (vs. friendly)
- usage: not easy to understand or use; "user-unfriendly"
- 2. unfriendly (vs. friendly), beetle-browed, scowling, chilly, uncordial, unneighborly, unneighbourly, cool, hostile, inhospitable, uncongenial#1, incompatible, unsociable
- usage: not disposed to friendship or friendliness; "an unfriendly coldness of manner"; "an unfriendly action to take"
- 3. unfriendly, inimical, hostile (vs. amicable)
- usage: not friendly; "an unfriendly act of aggression"; "an inimical critic"
- 4. hostile, uncongenial, unfriendly, inhospitable (vs. hospitable)
- usage: very unfavorable to life or growth; "a hostile climate"; "an uncongenial atmosphere"; "an uncongenial soil"; "the unfriendly environment at high altitudes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unfriendly (Dictionary)