Synonyms of unholy
- 1. unholy (vs. holy), unhallowed, profane, unconsecrated, unsanctified
- usage: not hallowed or consecrated
- 2. demonic, diabolic, diabolical, fiendish, hellish, infernal, satanic, unholy, evil (vs. good)
- usage: extremely evil or cruel; expressive of cruelty or befitting hell; "something demonic in him--something that could be cruel"; "fires lit up a diabolic scene"; "diabolical sorcerers under the influence of devils"; "a fiendish despot"; "hellish torture"; "infernal instruments of war"; "satanic cruelty"; "unholy grimaces"
- 3. sinful, unholy, wicked, unrighteous (vs. righteous)
- usage: having committed unrighteous acts; "a sinful person"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unholy (Dictionary)