Synonyms of unifying
- 1. unify, unite, merge, integrate
- usage: become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- 2. mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate, change, alter, modify
- usage: to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- 3. unite, unify, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- 4. unite, unify, join, fall in, get together
- usage: act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- 5. unite, unify, merge, change, alter, modify
- usage: join or combine; "We merged our resources"
- 1. consolidative, unifying, integrative (vs. disintegrative)
- usage: combining into a single unit
- 2. centripetal, unifying(prenominal), centralizing(prenominal) (vs. decentralizing), centralising(prenominal)
- usage: tending to unify
All rights reserved.