Synonyms of unionised
- 1. unionize, unionise, enroll, inscribe, enter, enrol, recruit
- usage: recruit for a union or organize into a union; "We don't allow people to come into our plant and try to unionize the workers"
- 2. unionize, unionise, organize, organise, join, fall in, get together
- usage: form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
- 1. nonionized (vs. ionized), nonionised, unionized, unionised, nonionic
- usage: not converted into ions
- 2. organized, organised, unionized, unionised, union (vs. nonunion)
- usage: being a member of or formed into a labor union; "organized labor"; "unionized workers"; "a unionized shop"
All rights reserved.