Synonyms of united
- 1. unite, unify, join, fall in, get together
- usage: act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- 2. unify, unite, merge, integrate
- usage: become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- 3. unite, combine, have, feature
- usage: have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- 4. connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- 5. unite, unify, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- 6. unite, unify, merge, change, alter, modify
- usage: join or combine; "We merged our resources"
- 1. united (vs. divided), agreed, in agreement(predicate), allied, confederate, confederative, amalgamate, amalgamated, coalesced, consolidated, fused, coalescent, coalescing, cohesive, conjugate, conjugated, coupled, conjunct, federate, federated, incorporate, incorporated, integrated, merged, unified, in league(predicate), one(prenominal), unitary, suprasegmental, tied, undivided, unpartitioned, unsegmented, nonsegmental, collective, integrated, joint
- usage: characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity; "presented a united front"
- 2. joined, united, married (vs. unmarried)
- usage: of or relating to two people who are married to each other
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of united (Dictionary)