Synonyms of uniting
- 1. amalgamation, merger, uniting, consolidation, integration
- usage: the combination of two or more commercial companies
- 2. union, unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of making or becoming a single unit; "the union of opposing factions"; "he looked forward to the unification of his family for the holidays"
- 1. unite, unify, join, fall in, get together
- usage: act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- 2. unify, unite, merge, integrate
- usage: become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- 3. unite, combine, have, feature
- usage: have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- 4. connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- 5. unite, unify, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- 6. unite, unify, merge, change, alter, modify
- usage: join or combine; "We merged our resources"
All rights reserved.