Synonyms of unjust
- 1. unfair (vs. fair), unjust, below the belt, cheating(prenominal), dirty, foul, unsporting, unsportsmanlike, raw, partial, unjust
- usage: not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception; "used unfair methods"; "it was an unfair trial"; "took an unfair advantage"
- 2. unjust (vs. just), actionable, wrongful, dishonorable#1, dishonourable, unfair#1, unjust, unrighteous, wrong
- usage: violating principles of justice; "unjust punishment"; "an unjust judge"; "an unjust accusation"
- 3. inequitable (vs. equitable), unjust
- usage: not equitable or fair; "the inequitable division of wealth"; "inequitable taxation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unjust (Dictionary)