Synonyms of unlearned
- 1. unlearn, forget, bury
- usage: try to forget; put out of one's memory or knowledge
- 2. unlearn, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- usage: discard something previously learnt, like an old habit
- 1. unconditioned (vs. conditioned), innate, unlearned, naive
- usage: not established by conditioning or learning; "an unconditioned reflex"
- 2. unlearned, unscholarly (vs. scholarly)
- usage: not well learned
- 3. ignorant, nescient, unlearned, unlettered, uneducated (vs. educated)
- usage: uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"; "exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unlearned (Dictionary)