Synonyms of unlimited
- 1. unlimited (vs. limited), limitless, bottomless, oceanic, untrammeled, untrammelled
- usage: having no limits in range or scope; "to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- Philip Rahv; "the limitless reaches of outer space"
- 2. outright, straight-out, unlimited, unqualified (vs. qualified)
- usage: without reservation or exception
- 3. inexhaustible, unlimited, infinite (vs. finite)
- usage: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up; "an inexhaustible supply of coal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unlimited (Dictionary)