WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unquestionable (vs. questionable), acknowledged, beyond doubt(predicate), indubitable, for sure, mathematical, unimpeachable, incontestable#1, incontestible, undeniable
- usage: incapable of being questioned; "unquestionable authority"
- 2. authentic, bona fide, unquestionable, veritable, genuine (vs. counterfeit), echt
- usage: not counterfeit or copied; "an authentic signature"; "a bona fide manuscript"; "an unquestionable antique"; "photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
- 3. unquestionable, unequivocal (vs. equivocal), univocal, unambiguous
- usage: not open to question; "an unquestionable (or unequivocal) loss of prestige"
All rights reserved.
See also: unquestionable (Dictionary)