Synonyms of unrelenting
- 1. grim, inexorable, relentless, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting, implacable (vs. placable)
- usage: not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty; "grim determination"; "grim necessity"; "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"; "relentless persecution"; "the stern demands of parenthood"
- 2. brutal, unrelenting, intense (vs. mild)
- usage: harsh; "the brutal summer sun"; "a brutal winter"
- 3. persistent, relentless, unrelenting, continual (vs. sporadic)
- usage: never-ceasing; "the relentless beat of the drums"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unrelenting (Dictionary)