WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undependable, unreliable, fallible (vs. infallible)
- usage: liable to be erroneous or misleading; "an undependable generalization"
- 2. unreliable (vs. reliable), undependable (vs. dependable), erratic, temperamental, uncertain, unsound, untrustworthy#1, untrusty
- usage: not worthy of reliance or trust; "in the early 1950s computers were large and expensive and unreliable"; "an undependable assistant"
- 3. treacherous, unreliable, dangerous (vs. safe), unsafe
- usage: dangerously unstable and unpredictable; "treacherous winding roads"; "an unreliable trestle"
- 4. unreliable, irresponsible (vs. responsible)
- usage: lacking a sense of responsibility
All rights reserved.
See also: unreliable (Dictionary)