Synonyms of unseasoned
- 1. unseasoned (vs. seasoned), uncured
- usage: not aged or processed; "unseasoned timber"
- 2. unsalted, unseasoned, tasteless (vs. tasty)
- usage: without salt or seasoning
- 3. unseasoned, untested, untried, young, inexperienced (vs. experienced), inexperient
- usage: not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting"; "a young hand at plowing"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unseasoned (Dictionary)