Synonyms of unsettled
- 1. faze, unnerve, enervate, unsettle, upset, discompose, untune, disconcert, discomfit
- usage: disturb the composure of
- 1. unsettled (vs. settled), doubtful, tentative, open, undecided, undetermined, unresolved
- usage: still in doubt; "an unsettled issue"; "an unsettled state of mind"
- 2. unsettled (vs. settled), aimless, drifting, floating, vagabond, vagrant, erratic, planetary, wandering, homeless, stateless, migrant, migratory, mobile, nomadic, peregrine, roving, wandering, peripatetic, wayfaring, itinerant, rootless, vagabond, unlocated
- usage: not settled or established; "an unsettled lifestyle"
- 3. changeable, uncertain, unsettled, variable (vs. invariable)
- usage: subject to change; "a changeable climate"; "the weather is uncertain"; "unsettled weather with rain and hail and sunshine coming one right after the other"
- 4. unsettled, uninhabited (vs. inhabited)
- usage: not yet settled; "unsettled territory"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unsettled (Dictionary)