Synonyms of unsexed
- 1. unsex, deprive, strip, divest
- usage: deprive of sex or sexual powers
- 2. unsex, change, alter, modify
- usage: remove the qualities typical of one's sex; "She unsexed herself"
- 3. sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix, operate on, operate
- usage: make infertile; "in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized"
- 1. castrated (vs. uncastrated), unsexed, altered, neutered, cut, emasculated, gelded, spayed
- usage: deprived of sexual capacity or sexual attributes
All rights reserved.