Synonyms of unstrained
- 1. relax, unstrain, unlax, loosen up, unwind, make relaxed, affect
- usage: cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
- 1. unstrained, relaxed (vs. tense)
- usage: not placed under psychological stress; "the campaign would not leave party loyalties unstrained"
- 2. unforced, unstrained, effortless (vs. effortful)
- usage: not resulting from undue effort; not forced; "a voice with a pleasingly unforced quality"; "his playing is facile and unstrained"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unstrained (Dictionary)