Synonyms of unsuitable
- 1. unsuitable, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: not meant or adapted for a particular purpose; "a solvent unsuitable for use on wood surfaces"
- 2. inapplicable, unsuitable, irrelevant (vs. relevant)
- usage: not capable of being applied; "rules inapplicable to day students"
- 3. unsuitable, bad (vs. good)
- usage: not conducive to good moral development; "the movie is unsuitable for children"
- 4. undesirable, unsuitable, ineligible (vs. eligible)
- usage: not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unsuitable (Dictionary)