Synonyms of unveiled
- 1. unveil, uncover, expose
- usage: remove the veil from; "Women must not unveil themselves in public in Islamic societies"
- 2. uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal, show
- usage: make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
- 3. unveil, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the cover from; "unveil a painting"
- 1. unveiled (vs. veiled), disclosed, undraped
- usage: revealed; especially by having a veil removed; "a new generation of unveiled women in Iran"; "applauding the unveiled statue of Winston Churchill"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unveiled (Dictionary)