- 1. unveiling, presentation
- usage: putting on display for the first time; "he attended the unveiling of the statue"
- 2. introduction, debut, first appearance, launching, unveiling, entry, beginning, start, commencement
- usage: the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unveil, uncover, expose
- usage: remove the veil from; "Women must not unveil themselves in public in Islamic societies"
- 2. uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal, show
- usage: make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
- 3. unveil, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the cover from; "unveil a painting"
All rights reserved.
See also: unveiling (Dictionary)