WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unwind, wind off, unroll, move, displace
- usage: reverse the winding or twisting of; "unwind a ball of yarn"
- 2. unwind, disentangle, undo
- usage: separate the tangles of
- 3. relax, loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down, change state, turn
- usage: become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
- 4. relax, unstrain, unlax, loosen up, unwind, make relaxed, affect
- usage: cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
All rights reserved.
See also: unwind (Dictionary)