Synonyms of unwitting
- 1. unintentional, unplanned, unwitting, unintended (vs. intended)
- usage: not done with purpose or intent; "an unintended slight"; "an unintentional pun"; "the offense was unintentional"; "an unwitting mistake may be overlooked"
- 2. unwitting (vs. witting), unaware#1, incognizant
- usage: not aware or knowing; "an unwitting subject in an experiment"
- 3. ignorant, unknowledgeable, unknowing, unwitting, uninformed (vs. informed)
- usage: unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge; "he was completely ignorant of the circumstances"; "an unknowledgeable assistant"; "his rudeness was unwitting"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unwitting (Dictionary)