WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unworthy (vs. worthy), undeserving, unworthy, unmerited, unmeritorious, contemptible, dishonorable#1, dishonourable, unrighteous, worthless
- usage: lacking in value or merit; "dispel a student whose conduct is deemed unworthy"; "unworthy of forgiveness"
- 2. undeserving, unworthy, unworthy (vs. worthy)
- usage: not deserving; "the undeserving poor"
- 3. despicable, ugly, vile, slimy, unworthy, worthless, wretched, evil (vs. good)
- usage: morally reprehensible; "would do something as despicable as murder"; "ugly crimes"; "the vile development of slavery appalled them"; "a slimy little liar"
All rights reserved.
See also: unworthy (Dictionary)