Synonyms of unwrapped
- 1. unwrap, undo, uncover, expose
- usage: remove the outer cover or wrapping of; "Let's unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"
- 2. unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out, tell
- usage: make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
- 1. unwrapped (vs. wrapped)
- usage: not yet wrapped or having the wrapping removed; "she faced a mountainous pile of presents still unwrapped"; "the floor around the tree was littered with gifts already unwrapped"
All rights reserved.